Sunday, November 1, 2009

Looking Back

Let's take a minute to look back at my pregnancy for those of you who weren't able to be around.

Here I am on June 19, 2009 around 20 weeks into the pregnancy...starting to show and getting VERY excited! Feeling Good!


Now we jump to 32 weeks. Getting bigger by the day and feeling TONS of movement. Jude was growing great and the doctor was pleased with the progress. Except for maybe how much I was growing on the scale...oops! Guess that eating for two idea isn't really true!


We got a little bored at work on week 33! Here's a shot of me from behind because a co-worker didn't think I looked pregnant from the back and I just had to see for myself.


Is that a beach ball under my shirt...nope...me at 33 weeks. Like I said...boring day at work!


Okay so here's the side shot of 33 weeks. Still feeling good at this point, but getting more tired by the day.



One week closer to the big day! Here I am at 34 weeks! He's still kicking like crazy...maybe he'll be a kickboxer or soccer player?!?!

I'm VERY happy we decided to take a picture on this day...here I am at 38 weeks. The same day I went into labor. Jude was born just over 12 hours after this picture was taken. I had no clue at this point in time that I would be having a baby so soon! I actually planned to take Thursday October 22, 2009 OFF from work so that I could get a bag packed and get some other things taken care of before Jude's arrival. Apparently he had other plans!




No comments:

Post a Comment